Humboldt GOP is not responsible for the integrity of, or content of any external web site reached by following a link from the Humboldt GOP web site http://web.humboldtgop.org/
Communications made through this site's e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice and are no way complete answers nor to be considered representations of the Board and management of Humboldt GOP.
Paid for by the Humboldt County Republican Party. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.
We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information go to: ◼ http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
◼ TITLE 17 > ◼ CHAPTER 1 > § 107
§ 107. LIMITATIONS ON EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS: FAIR USE
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections ◼ 106 and ◼ 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include—
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.
Copyright issues Email to: email@example.com
Humboldt GOP does not record or retain any information from visitors to its web site, beyond the following:
• IP addressThis information is used only to provide usage reports for the Humboldt GOP web site, letting us know how many people visit the site. We use SiteMeter and Blogger's site analytics.
• Date and time of visit
• Pages viewed
• Page followed to reach and exit Humboldt GOP web site, if any
• Browser and Operating System name/version