Fourth purported witness claims no knowledge of alleged Kavanaugh assault against Ford https://t.co/KUHvLFcizi— Fox News (@FoxNews) September 23, 2018
Wow. And CNN reporting that the fourth person, Leland Keyser, is denying memory of knowing kavanaugh or of this event, even though "Keyser is a lifelong friend of Ford's."— Kimberley Strassel (@KimStrassel) September 23, 2018
And BTW, where does that put all those folks who claim the new standard is that we must automatically "believe" women? Because here is a woman, and she is saying Ford has it wrong.— Kimberley Strassel (@KimStrassel) September 23, 2018
So to be clear: All four people named have said this party never happened. It isn't even as if one of them is saying, "oh, i remember the party, but my memory of how things played out is different." They are saying it NEVER HAPPENED. That is powerful evidence.— Kimberley Strassel (@KimStrassel) September 23, 2018
Statement from Leland Keyser's attorney: "Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford."— Kimberley Strassel (@KimStrassel) September 23, 2018
1) More big breaking news, which further undercuts the Ford accusation, as well as media handling of it. A source has given me the email that WaPo reporter Emma Brown sent to Mark Judge, one person Ford claims was at the party. This email is dated Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018— Kimberley Strassel (@KimStrassel) September 23, 2018
3) One part of the email to Judge reads: "In addition to Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge, whom she called acquaintances she knew from past socializing, she recalls that her friend Leland (last name then was Ingham, now Keyser) was at the house and a friend of the boys named PJ."— Kimberley Strassel (@KimStrassel) September 23, 2018
5) "The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist’s part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.”— Kimberley Strassel (@KimStrassel) September 23, 2018
7) So first, huge problem: This was just a week ago, and we have Ford giving two different accounts of who was present. Four boys. No, three boys, one girl. Either way, therapist notes from 2012 definitively say four boys, which Ford didn't dispute. But now... a girl!— Kimberley Strassel (@KimStrassel) September 23, 2018
9) What, you can't find Keyser? She has lived in the DC area a long time. The paper had no trouble tracking down the other two men (btw, who also denied such party). And why not publish Keyser's name? It published the other men's names.— Kimberley Strassel (@KimStrassel) September 23, 2018
11) Wow. "Before her name became public, Ford told..." That is WaPo admitting that it had the name, and had Ford's response to what would clearly be a Keyser denial, but NEVER PUT IT OUT THERE. Again, why? A lot of people have a lot questions to answer.— Kimberley Strassel (@KimStrassel) September 23, 2018
Final witness in alleged Ford/Kavanaugh incident weighs in for Kavanaugh. So every single one of Ford’s supposed witnesses — all of them, including her female friend/classmate — conclusively refute her account. It doesn’t add up.https://t.co/Q9aCnDfPcB— Carrie Severino (@JCNSeverino) September 23, 2018
“Keyser's denial, as a female classmate and Ford's last alleged witness, is the most consequential development that has occurred since Ford publicly stepped forward last Sunday and detailed her allegations to the Washington Post.” https://t.co/xFJSnelA6i— Josh Kraushaar (@HotlineJosh) September 23, 2018
Who's House?— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) September 23, 2018
If there were only five teenagers at "the house."
Then it has to be one of their houses...
Yet four of the five don't have any idea what she's talking about.
And it wasn't Ford's house...
She's lying! https://t.co/sspFmzC47r
A Political Stunt......— Diamond and Silk® (@DiamondandSilk) September 22, 2018
(‘None of This Would Hold up in Court’: Ford Gets Cold Water Poured All Over Her Case by Former FBI Assistant Director) https://t.co/OBSpjVvckL
Kavanaugh Accuser’s couples therapy records, partially leaked to WaPo, may hold the key https://t.co/6MiCIdmuHm— Legal Insurrection (@LegInsurrection) September 22, 2018
New: For Democrats in Ford-Kavanaugh fight, believing is enough. https://t.co/BMgmOr9FTv— Byron York (@ByronYork) September 23, 2018